How your donations helped Gretchen Hanna’s class:
Ways to give:
- Designation of your PSRS $5,000 death benefit to MRTF
- Naming MRTF in your will or trust
- Tithe (10%) of your Missouri Public Pension Exemption
- Create an individual or family Endowment to MRTF
- Donate to MRTF Endowment Fund
- Annual Giving
- Spring Address Mailing Label Campaign
- MRTF Silent Auction at the MRTA Annual Meeting
- Year End Ask Letter
- Donate anytime safely and securely on this website following the steps below.
For more information, please contact Jim Kreider at email@example.com or call toll-free at 1-877-366-6782.
[PLEASE NOTE: Clicking one of the buttons below will take to you Paypal to make your donation. You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to donate. Simply enter your donation amount and then click Continue next to where it says: Don’t have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available). See image below]
Choose how to give back:
Classroom Grants: As funding to school continues to be cut, the demand for classroom supplies and classroom projects continue to increase. MRTF plans to give out at least 84 classroom grants this year.
Endowment Fund: The Endowment Fund was recently created to provide opportunities for donors to leave a legacy. The principal will never be spent. “By giving, you leave a legacy; you create a memory that will not fade.”
Building Maintenance and Improvement Fund: Thanks to your generosity, in 2012, the MRTF/MRTA Office Facility was paid in full and the mortgage burned! Funds need to be available for building improvement and maintenance in the future. Such projects might include roof repair, heat and air problems, office expansion, elevator, etc.
Alternatively, you can make a general donation to MRTF and we will use it where it’s needed most.